• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD
1 1

7 posts in this topic

The rules. Because that's how this works here.

1st :takeit: by timestamp in PM or thread wins (this is called optimism!)

Payment via paypal only in $USD.

Payment within 3 days please - if seeking an extention please PM before taking the book.

No returns on CGC graded books.

If damaged in transit, I will make it right with you, but will be boxed, bubble-wrapped and have cardboard corner protectors.

Now postage - international is causing delays so please read guys.

USA - Will be sent tracked and insured via Australia Post. There are delays of 8 weeks on top of normal - so expect 8 - 12 weeks. It will most probably be less, but I'm putting it out there as worst case scenario.  $40 USD inc insurance. I will cover any extra.

UK - As above but up to 10 weeks on top. $45 USD inc insurance. I will cover any extra.

Canada - Australia Post have ceased postage to Canada currently, so maybe a USA member can help. Sorry about that.

The delays are because Australia have cut flights by 70% to countries with ongoing Coronavirus issues, to protect the airline/postal staff. That's the official line anyway.

The last comic I sent was to Texas, and took 8 weeks.

Fedex have slapped at $10 surcharge per item for 'handling' - so if you have a FedEx account and wish to use it - there will be a surcharge. For what, I have no idea. It's on their website. You obviously pay them, and I'll take it to their depot Please ensure you insure the book.

NZ / Singapore - as the virus is well controlled, postal services are only 7 - 10 days behind - $20 - $25 USD depending on destination (I can get quote if needed - it's mostly the insurance)

Australia - $15 USD tracked and insured.

Other countries please ask, but it's highly unlikely I will ship there.

Please be fully aware of potential delays before purchasing the book. Thanks guys, and apologies, but it's out of my control.

Finally - The Book!

I've upgraded so I'm selling Torchy #4 CGC 6.5

Off-White Pages

Gil Fox has outdone himself with this cover, and art is by Fox and of course, Bill Ward.

It presents very well for grade.

$725 USD     $675 USD    $660USD  $625 Last drop then closed tomorrow

t1.jpeg.1411cb8e506cef0ed769e0355419a57b.jpeg

1.thumb.jpeg.4fee072357625bf116be6adbf4c42bf8.jpeg

t2.jpeg.84ed544cb79bff80f919deeb0ccc67f3.jpeg

t3.jpeg.36348e3a27ea32860e5a30c7486df179.jpeg

Edited by Beige

Lets do $675  $660

Edited by Beige

I'm not sure why this hasn't sold - oh well - $660 it is!

I don't have much GPA data to help really either.

A  5.5 sold in March 2019 for $625

A  9.0 for $1440 last month.

I think $660 is pretty reasonable.

Oh well.

Another option:

I have this and a Torchy #6 in 5.5 - maybe a trade for a Torchy #1 , #5, or #6 in 8.0 minimum could be possible. If you have a #6 you want to downgrade - reach out!

Thanks! :foryou:

$625, then will close tomorrow if no interest

Thanks all

Book is sold pending payment!