• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Thor, God of Thunder - First Krull - complete series!

12 posts in this topic

Early set of Thor, God of Thunder 1-8. Hottest books around and actually really good. Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic. Thor is a badass in these books. You know you want them as they're right sexy. Apologies for the un-Donut like images, I'm not at my scanner. Sorry - this is NOT a complete set, I cut and pasted and I don't know how to change the title.

Sale Guidelines:

• No one on HOS and/or Probation list
  • :takeit: in the thread beats PM takes. If we reach a deal via PM, but someone else takes the book in the thread before you or I can mark the book sold, the thread poster is the winner.
  • PayPal or personal checks. Paypal strongly preferred. Checks must clear first.
  • Payment must be received within 10 days of the invoice, or the book will go back up for sale (unless we have made other payment arrangements)
  • Shipping USPS Priority Mail $8 in the US.
  • Canada/Mexico $30
  • Overseas $50 sorry but that's the price.
  • No hassle 14-day return policy. Buyer pays for return shipping if book(s) is not damaged.
Edited by FlyingDonut