• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BOOK ADDED: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8

12 posts in this topic

Letting go of my Walking Dead keys to make room for other pieces in my collection, as well others now!

My Kudos threadhttps://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/401521-jakem-jake-amp-robert-from-montreal-feedback-thread/

Shipping: from Canada to the US is $12 USD for first book, add $2 USD for each additional book - books sent out every Friday as I have to travel a half hour to get to the discount post office. Includes insurance. Shipping internationally or within Canada (especially if you're in a rural area) varies - so contact me and I'll get you a quote straight away. I will charge you my exact cost.

Accepted Payments: PayPal, or Interac E-Transfer/EMT if you're in Canada for the comparable exchange rate.

Returns: No returns on CGC graded books.

No buyers from HOS or on probation plz.

First :takeit: trumps PM's. Let's get to it!

Edited by JakeM
Change title because books sold

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 - White Label

Time to let this one go, too.

NOTE: As pictured, there is a blemish/scratch on the rear of the CGC case. It is not on the book. The book probably needs to be re-holdered anyways, and won't cost you too much to do. Or maybe you don't mind it, like me. But I just want to let people know before they purchase. See pictures for all other details.

$2100 USD shipped.

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_4794.jpg

IMG_4795.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

Edited by JakeM