• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time submission
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Sending in a few books for the first time in a few days, but I'm a little confused about how this process works fully. For this grading tier, do I select this for EACH book, or for the group of books total? It's a little overwhelming for a newb like me. Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20200530-140242~2.png

• Administrator

Hi, thanks for your message.  You will enter each book on your order individually and choose the services you want for each book.  The system will then group all the like services and tier together into specific invoices.  So you will enter and choose for each book individually unless you are entering multiples of the same exact book.  In that case, you would change the "quantity" to whatever the number was for that book type and then the service you choose would be for that grouping.  But that is done only for exactly the same book.  If you have all different books then you will enter them all seperately.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!