• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY!!! $$ SALES-last 2 Books!! JBPEZ Golden Age all CGC SLAB SALE!! Books from $195 and UP, UP UP!!! About 10-15 tonight!! I will add more this week. Planet, GGA, Bondage, Atlas WAR, Schomburg, Joker, DC, Classic Superman, FOX and MORE!
10 10

123 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2650 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail almost daily, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez

I have a few to list now...I will be scanning more for later this evening...most likely about 830 est...or 9pm. trying to square a few things away before I really get rolling later!! Some fun books en route...and some gonna really cost ya!

3 minutes ago, jbpez said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Space reserved for threadcrap

MIKE...BRING IT BROTHER!!!

yayclouds.gif