• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver Surfer 4 CGC 6.5 ow/w blue - classic Thor cover

3 posts in this topic

Offered up as I've just acquired me a very nice presenting raw 3.0 copy.  And who needs over copies anyway?  Certainly not me!

Necessities:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will ship insured USPS priority.  Shipping is included in book price.

International Shipping - at cost, minus the domestic shipping cost.  Please inquire first for accurate pricing. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Don't bother.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, offers always welcome.  Onward!

As you can see, the most glaring flaw on the book is the foxing on the back cover.  Or maybe that's not a flaw.  Maybe you're a niche collector who only collects books with foxing.  Who am I to judge?  

The front cover is absolutely beautiful, no obnoxious tears or creases interfering with the action.  

Recent sales on eBay have been in the high $5s, so lets set the ask at $575 shipped.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG