• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS - Superman & Metal Men original art page - Alex Saviuk & Tony DeZuniga
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Welcome to my original art offerings thread! I sold a few pieces of original art last year (2020) and also sold successfully on eBay for over 20 years as spidey300.

Prices listed are for U.S. buyers and includes shipping. Willing to ship outside of the U.S., but you'll need to contact me first for a proper shipping quote. Feel free to make offers.

I package very carefully and will ensure it arrives to you safely.

I accept Paypal payments.

"I'll take it" posts will trump any private messages that have not been finalized.

Let me know if you have any questions.

DC Comics Presents #70 penciled by Alex Saviuk and inked by Tony Dezuniga, featuring Superman and the Metal Men - $475. Image area is 10 x 15".

20200531_192931.jpg

SOLD - Bloodstrike #25 with breakdowns by Rob Liefeld and finishes by Dan Fraga - ***. It's the very first appearance of Cabbot in these new duds. Page has some water damage at the top as pictured.

Edited by spidey300

19 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

the DD issue 292 page 25 has two different prices.. which is correct? please and thank you

Sorry about that. Got a little overzealous with the copy and paste. Corrected. Page 25 is $XXX and page 26 is $XXX.

Edited by spidey300
Sold