• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DOCTOR WHO Season 12 Tom Baker on DVD

3 posts in this topic

RULES:

First clear, unqualified "take it" along with book title and issue number in the thread wins the book. If attempting to negotiate via PM, after mutual acceptance a clear "take it" must be posted in the thread by you or me  

Asking questions about book details, picture requests, shipping quotes, negotiating price, etc. does NOT constitute a claim or "dibs" on an item. 

No members on the HOS or Probation List may participate. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

PAYMENT:

Paypal only. I do NOT accept Friends/Family payments, thus such a method should not be used to renegotiate the price  

Payment is expected within 7 days of receiving an invoice. Please allow me to send you an invoice before paying.

RETURNS:

Items may be returned within 7 days after receipt is dissatisfied. I will assume responsibility for shipping damage for packages mail Priority Mail Flat Rate.  Please contact me with any issues.

About Me:

I have done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my eBay feedback as a seller

Edited by Number 6

This lot includes all the stories that comprise the 12th season of Doctor Who with Tom Baker on DVD.  This lot includes the following DVDs:

Story 75 Robot

Story 76 The Ark in Space Special Edition

Story 77 The Sontaran Experiment

Story 78 The Genesis of the Daleks

Story 79 Revenge of the Cybermen

The DVD cases are in gently used, like-new condition.  The Robot case has a slight small indentation on the front of the case and some cello still attached to the spine.  The Sontaran Experiment, Genesis of the Daleks, and Revenge of the Cybermen all include the survey postcard insert (my copies of Robot and Ark in Space didn't include the insert).

Before it is pointed out that this season can be obtained on Blu-ray for less through Amazon, I would like to point out that this DVD set has one advantage over it's Blu-ray counterpart:  the Blu-ray does not include the Dalek Tapes documentary from the Genesis DVD.  It's a lengthy 53 minutes and enjoyable history of the Daleks. 

The DVDs also have the classic Doctor Who logo, not the one from the new show.

All 5 DVDs for $35.00 shipped via Media Mail in the U.S. 

CBDDA842-2FE6-4786-B800-02CBF5E1E8FC.thumb.jpeg.e746bdfb071751afcaf5ae2c473f6437.jpeg

Edited by Number 6