• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLink got me..Now $1750 Sub-mariner 16 CGC 6.5 Timely WWII Schomburg...below GPA
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Well it happens... Clink just got me on a grail piece of art soo... I need to generate some cash. I will only be listing these for a few days as I would rather sell them here then send to them to be auctioned. Trying to price below market to move them quickly but open to offers .price includes shipping.

Three Books pics to follow but you can take pending pics. 

Fantastic Four 49 - first Galactus CGC 8.5 White pages. Last sale in Grade was $2700  you can have this one for $2500 SOLD

Sub-mariner 16 Timely Schomburg WWII cover CGC 6.5 last sale in January was 2158 you can have this one for $2100 Now $1750

Conan 1 CGC 9.4 Last sale was $900 this one is yours for $850 Now $800 SOLD

rules- 

shipping included in the US- international we can talk. 

no people on any lists

no returns it’s CGC

paypal or check if check it will be shipped after it clears

ill take it trumps any pm negotiations

questions or more pics please feel free to reach out.

thanks

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Two down,,, one to go. Honesty did not expect the timely WWII schomburg book to be the hanger on... I am already $250 below the last sale but if you want to make an offer now is the time as i will be looking at some other books to sell this weekend and if I get what I need this will go back in the safe never to be seen again! lol