• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee opportunities

4 posts in this topic

I was watching a recent upload from Longbox Love Affair and he said that there were 3 choices from upcoming Jim Lee chances.They are Rocket Comics may 30th, The Underground june 6th, Trinity jully 1st and Trinity is the one I cannot verify. I can't find info anywhere. Anyone have any links?

On 6/1/2020 at 5:44 PM, eee91 said:

Welcome to the boards. 

Yes, the McFarlane-signed books from "The Spider's Web" comic shop (the ones with the red stamp on the back) get a green label. 

maybe that's the disconnect. I messaged on FB. And my Googlefu didn'y find it on IG and to be honest I'm fairly dense and didn't think of it. Thanks for the heads up.

14 hours ago, Gbcola said:

maybe that's the disconnect. I messaged on FB. And my Googlefu didn'y find it on IG and to be honest I'm fairly dense and didn't think of it. Thanks for the heads up.

Are you part of their "Trinity Comics Convention Services" group on Facebook? They made a post with all the information for the Jim Lee signing there.