• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mark downs & some more added (6/06)
5 5

34 posts in this topic

Hello!

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (5) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit: PayPal is preferred but I will take check/money order.

3) PayPal orders will ship within (3) business days of receiving funds. Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship within (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I occasionally sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) :takeit: in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal :takeit: in thread. I will do my best to mark an item sold once we reach an agreement through PM but if someone claims the item before I mark it sold, the item goes to the buyer in the thread and the PM negotiation/agreement is canceled. 

6) You can return a CGC graded book but I reserve the right to refer to you as "newb" from then on. Buyer must inform me of the return via PM within 3 days of the book being marked delivered by the shipping company.

7) Shipping/insurance is $15 for US customers regardless of how many slabs you purchase. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

Flash #123 was $600 NOW $550SOLD!

Amazing Spider-Man #125 was $100 NOW $90 SOLD!

Daredevil #23 Curator copy in an old label holder still $550

Iron Fist #1 was $190 NOW $175

Tales of Suspense #92 $45SOLD!

Flash #148 $65  SOLD!

Strange tales #105 $55 SOLD!

Edited by Badger