• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nashville Puśsy / Motörhead GA art swipe

6 posts in this topic

Concert Poster Gallery holds an auction every month or so. I have purchased a couple of items from them, very straightforward group to deal with. I have no affiliation other than that, but thought this might be of interest.

On the PAE auction right now, there’s a CGC-certified 9.8 poster which includes a swipe of a Graham Ingels cover. Can’t remember what the issue is, might be Startling?

I have a few posters from the psychedelic era. This one is not mine, but I think it’s a great image.

I saw the band Nashville Puśsy about 10 yrs ago - pretty good show, a literal fire-breathing female bassist on a small venue. And of course, Lemmy on the same marquee must have been a heck of a show.

77A3CC11-F1D8-488B-89B3-7681FBBD726F.jpeg

Edited by comicparadox
Band name

27 minutes ago, comicparadox said:

Might be interpreted as “art”, so perhaps not subject to same restrictions. hm

It would have to be 'transformative' as I understand it and this is not some redrawn image but a photocopy heavily darkened.