• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Disappointing First and Last Experience
3 3

172 posts in this topic

light bends to cover
light creasing to cover
light spine stress lines to cover

Off white/white

Lets assume there are two bends, two creases, and two spine ticks. Now it’s not vague. What’s the grade?

3 minutes ago, Mully79 said:

Nope. The part about there being two of each defect is hypothetical.

So you're asking us to grade your book, providing no visual evidence AND inaccurate details about the grader notes... 

Hmmm...

giphy.gif

I provided the actual grader notes. So we can concede that either the graders notes are accurate, and depict what the CGC gods saw to the letter. Conversely, we can concede the graders notes are worthless, and they raise significant credibility issues with this company. Which shall it be?

Just now, Mully79 said:
2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

The only credibility issues I am seeing is with you, not CGC.  :preach:

The intelligence is strong with this one. 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Mully79 said:

I provided the actual grader notes. So we can concede that either the graders notes are accurate, and depict what the CGC gods saw to the letter. Conversely, we can concede the graders notes are worthless, and they raise significant credibility issues with this company. Which shall it be?

That's not how it works.

29 minutes ago, Mully79 said:

light bends to cover
light creasing to cover
light spine stress lines to cover

Off white/white

Lets assume there are two bends, two creases, and two spine ticks. Now it’s not vague. What’s the grade?

1 minute ago, Mully79 said:

Wow, you must have missed the sarcasm post. Don’t you look ridiculous now. Bwhahahahahahahhahaha

I'll have you know, that I am quite the looker.  Don't make me post notes to prove it....