• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highest grade for signed/numbered Blue Label books
1 1

5 posts in this topic

What is the highest grade anyone has received for a Blue Label that is both signed and numbered.

-Signed once and numbered:

-Signed twice and numbered:

-Signed by 3 different people and numbered: 

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, AstuTE said:

I think the drop in grade depends on the size and placement of the signature(s).

Just looking to see what the highest grades someone has received for the 3 above examples

2 hours ago, underw0rld said:

Just looking to see what the highest grades someone has received for the 3 above examples

I think the drop in grade has to do with the size, quality and placement of the signatures. 

On 6/4/2020 at 12:12 PM, 1313Main said:

I can't imagine there are many books out there like this, especially numbered.

I have many of all 3 examples as 9.4's for the signed and numbered with 2 and 3 signatures and 9.6 numbered with 1 signature and 2 signatures. Just want to know if any specimens in 9.8 out there that are signed and numbered on the inside as a Blue Label. Or if it is even possible to have a Blue Label 9.8 signed and numbered 

Here is an example of Dynamic Forces signed in Blue LabelJerry-Siegel-Superman-100-Brooklyn-Comic-Shop-Joshua-Stulman-1.thumb.jpg.cc88047b48b43e41f4aca9fe51e062cc.jpg

Although not my book so not sure how much of a drop was just from the signature and numbering.  I know most of these people to opt for the Green to keep the grade high with it being Jerry Siegel.  I knew I have seen a few that opted for the Blue, but so far this was the only quick example I could find.