• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!! TMNT 95 ! 9.8 and 9.9 CGC SS for sale - Jennika becomes the 5th turtle
1 1

5 posts in this topic

CLOSED!!! Moving to EBAY & CLINK

I am listing several Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle #95 1st and 2nd prints all CGC.  They are either 9.6 CGC (blue label), 9.8 CGC (blue label or signature series) and a 9.9 CGC (blue label).

These are the San Diego Comic Con versions, Retail Incentive Edition, and 2nd prints.

Paypal preferred.

S&H to the USA is $15 and a signature is required (tracking number included).  I will send only to residences and not to a business.

Canada is $25 S&H.

The Rules …

• No hos/probs;
  • Payment via PayPal
  • Shipping via USPS and to the USA or Canada only. A signature is required for all deliveries.
  • No returns or buyers remorse after receiving the item. You will receive exactly what you see, well packed, no cracks on the slab or loose labels.  Non-smoking house and no one in my house is ill or sick as well.
  • If you are in San Diego and want to pick it up for free, no problem.
  • The first :takeit: (or anything similar) in the thread which identifies the book (either through a quoted pic, or name of the book) claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM! I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!
  • Please provide payment within 3 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • I can mail the book out the same day or next day after payment is received. 
  • PM with questions (please give me time to respond, I'm on PST), for additional pics, and/or reasonable offers.  

ALL BOOKS HAVE WHITE PAGES

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2058688002 - $350 (SDCC edition), blue label,  SURPRISE variant cover

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.9 CGC #2058129010, $750 Retailer Incentive Edition, blue label, ONLY 9.9 in existent. 

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.6 CGC #2060891001 - $250 (SDCC edition), blue label, SURPRISE variant cover

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400002 - $100 (Eastman Variant Cover), Yellow Label - Signature Series,Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman. SOLD!!!!

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507663003 - $450 (SDCC edition), SURPRISE variant cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507934017 - $250 (SDCC edition), VIRGIN cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507663002 - $450 (SDCC edition), SURPRISE variant cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400005 - $100  Yellow Label - Signature Series, signed and sketch by Ben Bishop & Kevin Eastman.   SOLD!!!!

THIS WILL STAY UP UNTIL SUNDAY.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

Group Photo TMNT 95's.jpeg

Edited by Agent 007
closed

1 hour ago, Agent 007 said:

I am listing several Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle #95 1st and 2nd prints all CGC.  They are either 9.6 CGC (blue label), 9.8 CGC (blue label or signature series) and a 9.9 CGC (blue label).

These are the San Diego Comic Con versions, Retail Incentive Edition, and 2nd prints.

Paypal preferred.

S&H to the USA is $15 and a signature is required (tracking number included).  I will send only to residences and not to a business.

Canada is $25 S&H.

The Rules …

• No hos/probs;
  • Payment via PayPal
  • Shipping via USPS and to the USA or Canada only. A signature is required for all deliveries.
  • No returns or buyers remorse after receiving the item. You will receive exactly what you see, well packed, no cracks on the slab or loose labels.  Non-smoking house and no one in my house is ill or sick as well.
  • The first :takeit: (or anything similar) in the thread which identifies the book (either through a quoted pic, or name of the book) claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM! I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!
  • PM with questions (please give me time to respond, I'm on PST), for additional pics, and/or reasonable offers.  

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2058688002 - $350 (SDCC edition), blue label,  SURPRISE variant cover

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.9 CGC #2058129010, $750 Retailer Incentive Edition, blue label, ONLY 9.9 in existent. 

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.6 CGC #2060891001 - $250 (SDCC edition), blue label, SURPRISE variant cover

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400002 - $100 (Eastman Variant Cover), Yellow Label - Signature Series,Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507663003 - $450 (SDCC edition), SURPRISE variant cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507934017 - $250 (SDCC edition), VIRGIN cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 1st print, 9.8 CGC #2507663002 - $450 (SDCC edition), SURPRISE variant cover, Yellow Label - Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400005 - $100  Yellow Label - Signature Series, signed and sketch by Ben Bishop & Kevin Eastman

6.jpeg

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:takeit:

Eatman 2nd printing variant 9.8

This one please

@Agent 007

1 hour ago, Agent 007 said:

Paypal preferred.

Canada is $25 S&H.

The Rules …

• No hos/probs;
  • Payment via PayPal

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400002 - $100 (Eastman Variant Cover), Yellow Label - Signature Series,Signature Series, signed and sketch by Kevin Eastman

TMNT 95, 2nd print, 9.8 CGC #1962400005 - $100  Yellow Label - Signature Series, signed and sketch by Ben Bishop & Kevin Eastman

7.jpeg

:takeit:

This one too @Agent 007  :)