• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!!! TMNT 97 B - 1st Solo Jennika in costume - Cover Rough Kevin Eastman Original Art Cover
1 1

1 post in this topic

++CLOSED,++

I am listing this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 97 "B Cover" VARIANT COVER for $1200.

This is Jennika's first appearance in costume and solo cover. She os the 5th Turtle.

I bought this through the Kevin Eastman Studio.  I'm the 1st owner of this OA.

You will have the art and the Time Capsule items I recieved with the OA. You will also receive a 97 Cover B comic book (RAW).   

Paypal preferred.

S&H to the USA is $15 and a signature is required (tracking number included).  I will send only to residences and not to a business.

Canada is $25 S&H.

The Rules …

• No hos/probs;
  • Payment via PayPal
  • Shipping via USPS and to the USA or Canada only. A signature is required for all deliveries.
  • No returns or buyers remorse after receiving the item. You will receive exactly what you see and it will be well packed.  Non-smoking house and no one in my house is ill or sick as well.
  • If you are in San Diego and want to pick it up for free, no problem.
  • The first :takeit: (or anything similar) in the thread which identifies the book (either through a quoted pic, or name of the book) claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM! I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!
  • Please provide payment within 3 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • I can mail the book out the same day or next day after payment is received. 
  • PM with questions (please give me time to respond, I'm on PST), for additional pics, and/or reasonable offers.  

THIS WILL STAY UP UNTIL SUNDAY.

97 a.jpeg

97 b.jpeg

97 CB RAW.png

97.jpeg

Edited by Agent 007
Closed