• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted John Byrne Art Namor/Black Spiderman
1 1

19 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Primetime said:

Thanks for reply and heads up . I prefer pin ups as almost my entire art collection is made up of them . They look great on my walls so I think I’ll stick to my theme . It’s proving very difficult as I don’t know how many Namor and black suit Spiderman pin ups were done by John . It’s a huge name that I must have for both of these characters . Thanks for trying to help pal!

2 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Thanks for reply and heads up . I prefer pin ups as almost my entire art collection is made up of them . They look great on my walls so I think I’ll stick to my theme . It’s proving very difficult as I don’t know how many Namor and black suit Spiderman pin ups were done by John . It’s a huge name that I must have for both of these characters . Thanks for trying to help pal!

(thumbsu will keep an eye out. 

23 minutes ago, MagnusX said:

That is new to me,
health problems?

No issues that I am aware of. He is drawing his own Xmen story call ELSEWHEN and that has kept him busy from what I gather (probably other contributing reasons as well). Jim Warden (his rep) says to keep checking John's website (Byrne robotics) and when he starts doing commissions again, they will show up there.