• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Albedo volume 1 issue 2 raw
1 1

9 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Why only local pick up? 

I'd rather not ship it.  I've recently purchased something that was damaged in transit through no fault of the seller, and I'm hoping to avoid that with this.  Besides, Philadelphia is beautiful this time of year, who wouldn't want to come?

Have you ever tried shipping Registered Mail? Package is handled very differently through the post office. It is handed off by hand to person to person under lock and key. Much more expensive to ship, but much safer to ship without damage. But anything can still happen.

3 hours ago, Stingrayiii said:

Have you ever tried shipping Registered Mail? Package is handled very differently through the post office. It is handed off by hand to person to person under lock and key. Much more expensive to ship, but much safer to ship without damage. But anything can still happen.

I was unaware.  I'll look into it.