• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Label Color
1 1

4 posts in this topic

When it comes to the older comics and writing,  usually if it does not significantly impact grade then they are blue label,  that said there are some circumstances where it does warrant a green, however you still always have the option to have them still slab it blue and count the writing as a defect  although each circumstance is case by case as to how much of a drop.

On your specific books I do not believe these would be the case and you could still get blue without this retraction. Still always be sure by contacting CGC directly and ask them.

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

On 6/5/2020 at 7:49 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

When it comes to the older comics and writing,  usually if it does not significantly impact grade then they are blue label,  that said there are some circumstances where it does warrant a green, however you still always have the option to have them still slab it blue and count the writing as a defect  although each circumstance is case by case as to how much of a drop.

On your specific books I do not believe these would be the case and you could still get blue without this retraction. Still always be sure by contacting CGC directly and ask them.

I would agree with this assessment...blue label. Nice looking copies, by the way...