• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] $$ FINAL PRICE REDUCTION!! SHOWCASE 22!! Closing today. JBPEZ Friday Night Lights ALL CGC Silver Age Key Sale!! Majority will be Early ASM!!!! Also, Iron man Sub-Mariner and MORE!! $$$$ ALL PRICED TO SELL!!!!!!!!
5 5

57 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, jbpez said:

ASM 46

CGC 8.5

1st Shocker!

$395

asm 46 (2).jpg

asm 46 b (2).jpg

asm 46 back (2).jpg

:news: Okay, I have 4 offers on this book all around $350. Thank you all. Who wants it the most?? FLASH PRICE...$370!! Ave GPA is WAY higher!

21 hours ago, jbpez said:

Showcase 22

CGC 5.0

1st SA Green Lantern, Hal Jordan!!

besides fc crease, really sharp 5.0 copy!!

$3950

showcase 22 (2).jpg

showcase 22 b (2).jpg

showcse 22 back (2).jpg

:news:Last book in this thread. A few offers all around $3500+..that is a bit too low....SO STEAL IT HERE...WAY below GPA...$3750!!!!!! You will thank me later.

Payment plans available...please inquire if interested.

:news:Going to close this thread today. I have 4 offers on the Showcase 22...all just below asking. So we are very close. I will drop it to $3700 today until it closes if someone wants to pull the trigger. GPA over the past two years shows averages in the mid 4ks, so this is quite a steal of a deal for a MAJOR SA KEY!!!

Thank you for the offers and comments...now, let's bring home a deal!!