• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] $$ FINAL PRICE REDUCTION!! SHOWCASE 22!! Closing today. JBPEZ Friday Night Lights ALL CGC Silver Age Key Sale!! Majority will be Early ASM!!!! Also, Iron man Sub-Mariner and MORE!! $$$$ ALL PRICED TO SELL!!!!!!!!
5 5

57 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2650 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail almost daily, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez

I have done many sales over the years, and the one thing I focus on is " the very best presenting copy for the grade. "Many of these books about to be listed are NO EXCEPTION"!!! Some Beautiful copies!! 

Edited by jbpez

Let's get our feet wet with a hot title and I will be back about 9pm EST once I scan the remaining books for this evening!! Thanks!

Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1

CGC 9.0

I am sure a 9.2 on many days!

AS my scanner stinks, please disregard the halo colors on the back cover!

$325 :news:SOLD!

iron man subby (2).jpg

iron man subby b (2).jpg

iron man subby back (2).jpg

Edited by jbpez

39 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Let's get our feet wet with a hot title and I will be back about 9pm EST once I scan the remaining books for this evening!! Thanks!

Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1

CGC 9.0

I am sure a 9.2 on many days!

AS my scanner stinks, please disregard the halo colors on the back cover!

$325

iron man subby (2).jpg

iron man subby b (2).jpg

iron man subby back (2).jpg

take it

First up...a SUPER HOT ASM book...well under GPA!!! Does have some scuffing and a corner crack...so if you can live with the corner crack, you just STOLE this book...and if you decide to get it re-holdered, you STILL just STOLE this book!!!