• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Raw comics, etc.
3 3

176 posts in this topic

Welcome to my sale. :hi:

I hope to list 100+ items in this sales thread. An exciting mixed bag of items you need, at prices you can afford. Most items under $5.00

The sale will last about 7-10 days, or as long as there is interest. You can check out any time you like.  

People on the probation list are not eligible to purchase. 

I only ship to US addresses, no exceptions. 

Check, Money Order, PayPal accepted. If you choose PayPal, I will only ship to your confirmed address noted in your paypal account.

Shipping is $7.15 for 1-4 comics or 2 magazines. These will be shipped in one of those cardboard Priority mailing envelopes with additional cardboard support. Smaller items may be shipped via 1st class mail for less.

For more than 4 comics or 2 magazines, shipping will be $14.00 via boxed Priority Mail. This is the maximum shipping amount, no matter how much you buy. 

Insurance is extra.

Usual rules, post unconditional :takeit: if you want anything. Questions and pm's are always welcome, but the first :takeit: in the thread with the item desired is the winner.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Please be patient, I am slow.

Sale will begin in about 30 minutes :banana:

Be excellent to each other.

44 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Are you still buying ??  At your age ??!!  :baiting:

I'm not dead yet.

Model and Toy Collector #17 Winter 1991. VF $4.00 SOLD!  Superb condition square-bound mag with all the great ads, articles, reviews and insights that Bill Bruegman put into these magazines. Special focus on Aliens, but there is so much more.  The Aliens comics from Dark Horse are reviewed by Bob Schreck. There is even a nifty photo of Joey Ramone. Ya gotta buy it to believe it.

mftc17frt.jpg

mftc17bk.jpg

Edited by dzminn
Sold to Pitboss

14 minutes ago, dzminn said:

Model and Toy Collector #17 Winter 1991. VF $4.00  Superb condition square-bound mag with all the great ads, articles, reviews and insights that Bill Bruegman put into these magazines. Special focus on Aliens, but there is so much more.  The Aliens comics from Dark Horse are reviewed by Bob Schreck. There is even a nifty photo of Joey Ramone. Ya gotta buy it to believe it.

mftc17frt.jpg

mftc17bk.jpg

:takeit:

Unopened 1987 Topps Baseball rack pack $2.00. SOLD! Includes 48 regular cards and 1 special All Star card. This pack features Kirby Puckett on the All Star card on top, and on the bottom you can see Bert Blyleven.  That's two Hall of Fame members right off the bat, so to speak. Who knows what else lurks in the pack?

I miss baseball.:cry:

toppsrackpuck.jpg

toppsrackpuckbk.jpg

Edited by dzminn

Astounding Science Fiction Magazine (October 1950) VG- $6.00 Fabulous stories from L. Sprague de Camp , Fritz Leiber and so many more. L. Ron Hubbard contributes an article called "The Analytical Mind". Stunning art from Edd Cartier and Paul Orban. Marvelous 162 page square-bound with tanning pages, wear to back cover, small tears at bottom and top of spine. Pages still supple  and spine is solid.  

ast scififrt.jpg

ast scifibk.jpg

Warrior Nun Areala Resurrection Special Ashcan Edition Summer 1998  VF+ $4.00. SOLD! No Warrior Nun or Ben Dunn fan should be without this amazing ashcan. 

I can't find my back cover scan at the moment, if you want one I'll provide it tomorrow.

warriornun.jpg

Edited by dzminn

Comic Fandom Quarterly #5 Q1 2016 1998  VF+ $3.00. This issue contains an outstanding interview with Matt Wagner. There is also a continuation of the Two decades of Comic Book Movies focusing on the future. Some spine ticks otherwise extremely nice mag. Great Grendel cover!

comicfandom5.jpg

comicfandom5bk.jpg

Fast Food toys $2.00 each. Toys have limited or light wear, guaranteed hours of fun and frolic remain. 

1993 Poison Ivy Car Batman Animated Series McDonalds Happy Meal 

Batman Returns Penguin Umbrella Car 1991 McDonalds Toy Vehicle  

1991 DC Comics Batman BATMOBILE Fast Food Toy  McDonalds Happy Meal 

1995 Marvel Comics McDonalds Happy Meal Toy Spiderman Stingstriker Scorpion Car 

The Riddler Figure BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES 1993 McDonald Happy Meal Toy 

DC Comics 1993 Two Face in Car McDonald Happy Meal Toy 

Toys1.JPG