• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago - August 20-23, 2020
1 1

81 posts in this topic

No way in heck any of the big comic cons will be held this year.  A small local show was held down in Columbus last weekend so I have some hope for a small local show here in Cleveland but the big ones take way too much planning and expensive booths to be sold for them to go on.  Stick a fork in them until next year.

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

No way in heck any of the big comic cons will be held this year.  A small local show was held down in Columbus last weekend so I have some hope for a small local show here in Cleveland but the big ones take way too much planning and expensive booths to be sold for them to go on.  Stick a fork in them until next year.

why didnt you go

5 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

talk around Chicago is that we are going back to phase 3 probably the weekend

Shouldn't be a problem to hold WW Chicago then there will be no problem keeping social distance if it's attended like it was last year. Hell, up it to 20 feet between people given what a nosedive that show's made in the last few years. 

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

why didnt you go

Had family stuff going on or I'd have definitely gone.  Harper shows have pretty much all the same players in my area but it would be cool to go flip through some books

On 7/23/2020 at 1:11 AM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I won’t be disappointed if this show is cancelled. Probably the best move. I’m just hoping so much that we’ll have C2e2 next March. :wishluck:

I’m not convinced that’s a guarantee either, unfortunately. :(