• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Thanks!
2 2

59 posts in this topic

Well, it seems that me and Dennis the Menace (see below) have the same problem...

I need a little diversion and room in the boxes so did a little pulling from the collection. A short break from all the turmoil and making a little room. Not a usual, long and drawn out sales thread this time. All GA superhero for a change. Probably just today and tomorrow unless I get some more motivation to pull some more.

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $6.00 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. Things other than comics and larger orders will be calculated for the most economical way. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment by Paypal within 3 days of invoice.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

denniscomic.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Daredevil #28 Jan 1945

The Claw story. Violent, Biro courtroom cover. Briefer story. Fat, wartime issue.

Centerfold neatly detached. No edge tears or staple tears. Book was bound just slightly off kilter. A few very small, light bends. A very pretty, solid copy otherwise. Spine is smooth and tight. Single staple is securely attached. No tears, creases, splits or missing pieces. Lays flat with nice color. Slightly yellowed interior pages with no interior damage.

$85.

daredevil28a.jpg

daredevil28b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Shadow Comics V6#4 July 1946 Street & Smith Publications

Gambling, playing card cover

Bottom left spine has some bug damage. Spine roll with a few bug holes in spine. Bottom, back cover has bug damage along bottom. No tears or creases. Book and centerfold are bound well to covers. Off white interior paper

Was $45.   Now $35.

shadowv6#4a.jpg

shadowv6#4b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Whiz #43 June 1943 Fawcett Publications

Cool wartime cover with bombing map of Tokio, Japan

Torn at single staple with a small amount of paper missing. Spine is rolled. Couple small pieces at centerfold. A few small edge tears and average reading wear. Nice, off white interior paper. Don’t mind putting this back in the box…

$50.

whiz43a.jpg

whiz43b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Sparkler #42 March 1945 United Publishers

Cool Tarzan cover by Hogarth. Tarzan, Sparkman and Abbie & Slats great GGA story

Spine is rolled. Small edge tears and corner creases. Torn at top staple. Inside story “Hap Hopper” has a piece out that affects two panels. Worn but solid.

Was $35.   Now $25.

sparkler42a.jpg

sparkler42b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Whiz #43 June 1943 Fawcett Publications

Cool wartime cover with bombing map of Tokio, Japan

Torn at single staple with a small amount of paper missing. Spine is rolled. Couple small pieces at centerfold. A few small edge tears and average reading wear. Nice, off white interior paper. Don’t mind putting this back in the box…

$50.

whiz43a.jpg

whiz43b.jpg

:takeit: 

All American Comics #70 Jan-Feb 1946 DC Publications

Missing back cover. Front cover has torn pieces along the spine edge. Numerous small edge tears. Some staple discoloration. Interior pages are fresh and off white.

$45.

allamerican70a.jpg

allamerican70b.jpg

Take it

SOLD!

Marvel Family #31 Jan 1949 Fawcett Publications

Has a couple small tears at bottom staple and base of spine. Light spine creases. Small piece out of top left back cover. Spine is smooth and tight. No other tears or creases. Off white interior paper.

$30.

marvelfamily31a.jpg

marvelfamily31b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Marvel Family #31 Jan 1949 Fawcett Publications

Has a couple small tears at bottom staple and base of spine. Light spine creases. Small piece out of top left back cover. Spine is smooth and tight. No other tears or creases. Off white interior paper.

$30.

marvelfamily31a.jpg

marvelfamily31b.jpg

Take it