• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Thanks Everyone!
2 2

134 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Any more Joe?

I still have 20 - 25 Marvel figurines (most are X-Men and Avengers related), and probably the same number of DC figurines. If there is a specific figure you are looking for, PM me.

The following figurines have sold: Thor, Ultron, The Lizard, The Hobgoblin, Doctor Doom, The Sub-Mariner, The Puppet Master, Loki, Doctor Strange, The Black Knight, The Thing, The Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Fin Fang Foom.

The following figurines remain: The Super Skrull, Dormammu, Mole Man, The Crimson Avenger, Klaw, The Wrecker, Daredevil, and The Gladiator.

BARGAIN - Pick any two figures from above and save 25% for the pair plus $6.00 shipping. I want to avoid Ebay if at all possible.

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

I will be back on Sunday afternoon (time to be determined) to finish off my collection of Classic Marvel Collection figurines. Many X-Men figurines will be available, along with figurines that didn't fall into any particular category.

As always, I thought that you would enjoy this preview to whet your appetite.

Sentinel1.thumb.jpg.18d130d0662e2364b0c574dad965fca5.jpg     Sentinel3.thumb.jpg.935b453acb1db1d0c6a7b4c608c282f2.jpg

Sentinel4.thumb.jpg.fcd8223342c08458d2e9d6a90f702d09.jpg