• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Thanks Everyone!
2 2

134 posts in this topic

That's it for today. If you want to see other ships in this collection, of which I have many, click on the link below. The highest issue I have is Issue #47.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Official_Starships_Collection

I still remember when I started collecting all these figurines and starships. I envisioned a shelf going around my entire room where I could display of all them. But, as John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Thanks for looking!

Everyone,

I have decided to close this thread effective tomorrow (Sunday, 07/26) night at 9:00 PM CDT. I think I have reached the point of diminishing returns.

DC Collectibles Still Available
Green Lantern ($20)
Green Arrow ($15) SOLD!
Martian Manhunter ($15) SOLD!
Spectre ($15) SOLD!
Golden Age Green Lantern ($20)
Atom ($15) SOLD!
Golden Age Flash ($10) SOLD!
Doctor Mid-Nite ($20)
Penguin ($20)
Captain Cold ($10) SOLD!
Metamorpho ($10) SOLD!
Adam Strange ($20)
Mirror Master ($15)
Gold from the Metal Men ($10) SOLD!
Grodd Special ($30)
Batman Classic TV Show Boat ($25) SOLD!
Batman Classic TV Show Batcopter ($35) SOLD!
Batman HUSH Action Figure ($20)

Marvel Collectibles Still Available
Daredevil ($12) SOLD!
Hawkeye ($24)
Klaw ($12) SOLD!
Absorbing Man ($12) SOLD!
Baron Zemo ($12) SOLD!
Crimson Dynamo ($12) SOLD!
Dormammu ($12) SOLD!

Star Trek Starships Still Available
Issue #1 - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D ($25)
Issue #2 - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 ($25) SOLD!
Issue #3 - Klingon Bird-of-Prey ($25)
Issue #6 - U.S.S Voyager NCC-74656 ($25)
Issue #20 - Klingon Attack Cruiser ($25)
Issue #21 - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E ($25) SOLD!
Issue #35 - Klingon Bird-of-Prey ($25)
Issue #46 - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C

I am now going to make my final attempt to move this merchandise. Buy 2 collectibles - 35% off, buy 3 collectibles - 45% off, and buy 4 or more collectibles - 55% off. Remember, the collectibles and their respective magazines will be included.

I just want to be upfront with everyone. I can usually get six figures to fit in a box; if you order Grodd, it may be only five. For the Bat-Boat and Bat-Copter, the containers are quite large, so shipping may be higher. For the Star Trek Starships, their containers are large (although not as large as the Batman collectibles), so shipping may be higher. Once I know what you want, I will be able to pack the items and determine an exact shipping charge.

Please, DO NOT PAY ME UNTIL I HAVE DETERMINED YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES.

If you are interested in any of these collectibles, claim them in the thread and then PM me. For some of these larger containers, it may take me a while until I can find a box that they can fit in without being damaged in shipping.

Thanks to everyone who has already bought things from me, and thanks to everyone who looked at this thread. Best wishes to you all!

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer