• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Thanks Everyone!
2 2

134 posts in this topic

On Sunday, 06/07, 2020, I will begin selling figurines from the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection (Classic Marvel Figurine Collection). I have regular figurines, Special figurines, and Mega-Special figurines from Marvel.

So, sometime Sunday afternoon, I will list the first ten figurines that I pull out of my storage area. I'm not going to be searching for any particular figure, just the first ten I find. I will repeat this process each Sunday thereafter until I have listed all of my figurines. If no one has any interest in these figurines, I'll just list them on Ebay.

Buyers will pay for shipping.

So, if you have a particular figurine that you're looking for, PM me, and I'll give you a heads-up Sunday morning to tell you if it is going to be on sale that day.

I'm picking one figurine (the one I like the most) to post to whet your appetite.

SuperSkrull1.thumb.jpg.6e58b885abd91961c7180b384aa99c90.jpg     SuperSkrull2.thumb.jpg.e12723595dfb60c77dc5976c832d7859.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

Just now, Joe Ankenbauer said:

On Sunday, 06/07, 2020, I will begin selling figurines from the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection (Classic Marvel Figurine Collection). I have regular figurines, Special figurines, and Mega-Special figurines from Marvel.

So, sometime Sunday afternoon, I will list the first ten figurines that I pull out of my storage area. I'm not going to be searching for any particular figure, just the first ten I find. I will repeat this process each Sunday thereafter until I have listed all of my figurines. If no one has any interest in these figurines, I'll just list them on Ebay.

Buyers will pay for shipping.

So, if you have a particular figurine that you're looking for, PM me, and I'll give you a heads-up Sunday morning to tell you if it is going to be on sale that day.

I have to leave my home at 1:00 PM for an errand in Omaha. I should return no later than 2:00 PM. I will begin posting shortly thereafter.

I am going to do only a few figurines at a time.

Let's get the guidelines out of the way:

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
PayPal preferred (I am open to other payment methods).

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit:in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through PM and not posted in the thread yet. PMs welcomed for additional information. Returns on raw books accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING
Shipping is free. I will no longer be providing free shipping. Spending $5 - $8 shipping on each figure is causing me to lose money. Beginning tomorrow (S, 6/14), shipping will be a flat $6 for every figurine. I will be glad to combine figurines to save you money on shipping. I will mail the magazine and figurine in a bubble mailer, with the figurine enclosed in bubble wrap. I am in my 60s, so I try to limit my trips outside to 1 - 2 days a week. In addition, I am babysitting my 3.5 year old grandson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday; trust me, he can be a handful. So, if you make a purchase, please understand that I may not ship your purchase for a couple of days.

These figurines are Mint in Box; they never have been opened. They all have been stored in a smoke-free home.

I am willing to negotiate, as long as it is reasonable. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #15 - The Mighty Thor.

Are you a fan of the original five Avengers? If so, you'll want this figure in your collection. At a later date, I will be posting the other four members.

SOLD to Bobby Watts

Thor1.thumb.jpg.cdaa694cd1c2e7c3d5351f852184680e.jpg

Thor2.thumb.jpg.ac45355f4a1546a7352453a5cbe6ada8.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #52 - The Lizard.

Spider-Man has the most colorful Rogues gallery in the Marvel Universes, and the Lizard is just one of many.

SOLD to loug2

Lizard1.thumb.jpg.679a177b5c1c7f9871558248580a7c05.jpg

Lizard2.thumb.jpg.42f341b8b2bc49d821a2ebe965a1d93c.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

Just now, Joe Ankenbauer said:

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #52 - The Lizard.

Spider-Man has the most colorful Rogues gallery in the Marvel Universes, and the Lizard is just one of many.

Figurine and magazine included. $13.00 with free shipping.

Lizard1.thumb.jpg.679a177b5c1c7f9871558248580a7c05.jpg

Lizard2.thumb.jpg.42f341b8b2bc49d821a2ebe965a1d93c.jpg

take

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #102 - The Hobgoblin.

The Green Goblin was first, but the Hobgoblin is a very close facsimile.

SOLD to loug2

Hobgoblin1.thumb.jpg.afcb8a68f41e9c0b26e77cdb9cad6141.jpg

Hobgoblin2.thumb.jpg.66cf9b0bf8410ba96d723ab279955d2f.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

2 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #102 - The Hobgoblin.

Figurine and magazine included. $15.00 with free shipping.

Hobgoblin2.thumb.jpg.66cf9b0bf8410ba96d723ab279955d2f.jpg

take

The Classic Marvel Figurine Collection by Eaglemoss - Issue #112 - The Black Knight.

The first appearance of the Black Knight, in Avengers #48, is a hot book right now. Wouldn't this figure placed next to your CGC copy (high-grade, I hope) make a nice display?

SOLD to nicka.

BlackKnight1.thumb.jpg.9969fd72d614abf200f6df9bdc3bf331.jpg

BlackKnight2.thumb.jpg.780e0e79ead0b253a1158dbdf29f378f.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

That's it for today. I'll leave this up until next Sunday. I will then post another ten figurines, all Marvel, at that time.

If you are collector of these figurines, please note that I have figurines from the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection, the DC Super Hero Collection, and the Star Trek Official Starships Collection. If you can think of any figurine that you might be interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

17 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

SOLD to Loug2.

Sold to Loug2. ^^