• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shadowhawk #1 splash page - Any idea of value?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Valentino's artwork from SHadowhawk is very hard to find the FMV on.  Lot of reason for that but people generally want his Guardians of the Galaxy work, there isn't that many ShadowHawk pages he worked on, and ShadowHawk has fallen out of people's memories.  For example, I remember that in the last 24 months the "Secret Reveal" cover was sold through a private transaction.  It failed to register a bid when it was offered on eBay.  Weird for sure.

If you ever want to part with it send me a PM. 

3 hours ago, Lucky Baru said:

Valentino's artwork from SHadowhawk is very hard to find the FMV on.  Lot of reason for that but people generally want his Guardians of the Galaxy work, there isn't that many ShadowHawk pages he worked on, and ShadowHawk has fallen out of people's memories.  For example, I remember that in the last 24 months the "Secret Reveal" cover was sold through a private transaction.  It failed to register a bid when it was offered on eBay.  Weird for sure.

If you ever want to part with it send me a PM. 

Thanks Lucky! I’ve received about a dozen offers with the two highest just shy of $3k. Still a lot of love for Shadowhawk! Not selling now though, maybe one day.

On 6/10/2020 at 5:55 PM, Carl Elvis said:

Thanks Lucky! I’ve received about a dozen offers with the two highest just shy of $3k. Still a lot of love for Shadowhawk! Not selling now though, maybe one day.

My memory is failing.  That cover was offered about 36 months ago.

You got a great splash page!