• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales of Suspense thread
4 4

361 posts in this topic

I so love this title. It is, to me, incomparably cooler than Tales To Astonish ( I know I shouldn’t say such things out loud). Back in the day, whenever I found TOS in the bins, I felt like I was getting the “good stuff”.

I fondly recall buying the bulk of my Suspense run from a dealer at a KC convention. They were readers, and I must have bought 40 of them. The guy was very happy to see them kept together. That might be my second favorite con trip ever.

9 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I’m still surprised that #63 and #66 aren’t considered key books and are still relatively affordable.  I have a reprint of #66 in a Fireside book called “Bring on the Bad Guys” which I read a million times as a kid.

The contents of a comic book seem to matter less and less every year. Unless it’s a First Appearance; which anyone who has been flipping slabs for a month can tell you, is ALL that matters.