• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s wrong with this pic

10 posts in this topic

Not trying to put CGC on blast but I needed to show this to somebody. I just got these back yesterday. Now they have to go back. Next time I’ll have the pics taken for there catalogue and maybe catch it before they go out!7F689583-C54B-4BD2-83A2-38A65E6DF3DE.thumb.jpeg.a01fcbb281f400fe6e5d0a3cfff7dfa9.jpeg7E574085-709F-4A4C-A2E8-980E3505665C.thumb.jpeg.ef7475f16a5a5849d3f25cbcfe43c678.jpeg

13 minutes ago, deadleg said:

What's wrong with this thread? 

At first I thought it was in the wrong forum  but, I think the OP meant, This would be a good example for the CGC's Bloopers TV Show.  

5 hours ago, DonDraper said:

Not trying to put CGC on blast but I needed to show this to somebody. I just got these back yesterday. Now they have to go back. Next time I’ll have the pics taken for there catalogue and maybe catch it before they go out!

Just as easily as you can accidentally put a post in the wrong forum, CGC can accidentally swap labels.  Call them up.  When this happens they usually pay for the shipping, the relabeling and everything else to make it right. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Just as easily as you can accidentally put a post in the wrong forum, CGC can accidentally swap labels.  Call them up.  When this happens they usually pay for the shipping, the relabeling and everything else to make it right. 

usually ?? 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:53 AM, telerites said:

Has happened to me before on a couple of submissions.  CGC will fix it at no cost but it is a hassle to pack and reship.

Or keep them as they are and sell them as rare variants.

What's worth more on the open market?  :roflmao:A 9.8 Batman and a 9.6 Spawn both label error variants or corrected label books?