• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Simon Signatures
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of Joe Simon CGC SS books I am trying to figure out the prices for.  Selling them for a friend.  I did a search on the boards here in this section and I didn't come up with much.  Any suggestions?  I use GPA but even that can be spotty.  

Thanks

Use ebay search:  "cgc ss Simon"

Frankly they are all over the place because its hard to pin down values for SS books.  Really the only thing you can do is throw out a number for the book as high as you think someone might be willing to pay and then decrease from there.  GL!

8 minutes ago, s-man said:

Frankly they are all over the place because its hard to pin down values for SS books.  Really the only thing you can do is throw out a number for the book as high as you think someone might be willing to pay and then decrease from there.  GL!

YES.  That is what I was guessing the real answer was.  Good to hear it from someone who knows SS books.   Much appreciated!!