• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Worst Thing Your Significant Other Has Said About Your Comic Hobby
1 1

76 posts in this topic

My wife also is fine with it. I mean, she made sure my shelves where I store them in the basement look nice so she can still bring company downstairs. She also gave me a display wall in the one basement hallway. I consider that a win. I mean, she doesn't know that once our kids are grown (this is a looooong ways off as we only have one now who is 2), the basement will eventually become my lair. Muahahhhhhhahaha

The worst was probably saying "yes" to me purchasing an Avengers 1 - hey, only 14 more months of payments!  :banana:

23 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

My wife also is fine with it. I mean, she made sure my shelves where I store them in the basement look nice so she can still bring company downstairs. She also gave me a display wall in the one basement hallway. I consider that a win. I mean, she doesn't know that once our kids are grown (this is a looooong ways off as we only have one now who is 2), the basement will eventually become my lair. Muahahhhhhhahaha

I didn’t get my junk room until my kids moved out. Now I have one and my wife has one. Pretty full now but very well organized. She also, now, allows me to put some stuff out around the rest of the house as well.