• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summer time GA purge! Avon, L.B. Cole's, even a Reform School Girl!!! A little bit of everything!
2 2

26 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors, I'm back!  This thread now complies with marketplace guidelines!  It's time to make room for some new inventory, thus I gotta purge some books.  There are some fun Golden Age at affordable prices being offered here, so if you see something you like CLAIM IT QUICK!!!

Accepted forms of payment are:  check, money order, and PayPal.  I will contact purchasers via PM promptly to make payment arrangements.  First  :takeit:  in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions.  So if you want a book please post :takeit:in the thread first.  PMs welcome if you require any additional information.  Please understand that there are no returns on CGC books and no probies or HoS members.  Shipping is included in the sale price for each book.  However if you live outside the USA, you need to contact me for a postage quote.  All right, let the fun begin!!!

Edited by Triston Pence

I wish I could grab the BB 116 but have to complete a time payment. That is the kind of comic where you don't care if there's restoration or not. In fact, you might get a nice looking copy for a good price because of it.

Great offerings, thanks for making them available here, GLWTS!