• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Masterworks Flash Sale - Closing Sunday, 06/14
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I have 13 Marvel Masterworks hardcover books that I am trying to sell. All these books are in the variant print dress. I will close this thread on Sunday night and move any remaining books to Ebay. I just thought I would give my fellow board members first shot.

Let's get the guidelines out of the way:

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
PayPal preferred (I am open to other payment methods).

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit:in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through PM and not posted in the thread yet. PMs welcomed for additional information. Returns on raw books accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING
Buyer will pay $4.00 for Media Mail shipping. I am in my 60s, so I try to limit my trips outside to 1 - 2 days a week. In addition, I am babysitting my 3.5 year old grandson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday; trust me, he can be a handful. So, if you make a purchase, please understand that I may not ship your purchase for a couple of days.

These books are in very nice shape. Each one has been read once, and then shelved in in a smoke-free home.

I am willing to negotiate, as long as it is reasonable. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

Again, this thread will close on Sunday evening, 06/14/2020, at 8:00 PM CST.

Marvel Masterworks #186 Variant - Tales of Suspense #4 - Reprints Tales of Suspense #32 - #48, #50 - #54. Only non-super-hero stories are included from issues #39 - #54. This variant print dress has a print run of 885 copies. Asking price is $45.00.

ToS4A.thumb.jpg.3c562a2428e58775783caff16114f601.jpg     ToS4B.thumb.jpg.6cc1b292d08e6dfc3dabdf0bb47a750d.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer