• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OK,Ive kicked this idea around a little ..trading silver age Marvel runs for a Hulk #1
3 3

8 posts in this topic

Have you guys ever done something like it? (Im sure you have) I have Hulk #2-present and would love to complete it with a #1 and the only feasible way would be for me to trade a bulk lot of my collection(keeping my Avengers 1-120 run)..

The (mostly midgrade) FULL run raw books I might trade are JIM/Thor 84-300/400?:bigsmile: , TTA 40-99 ,Cap 100-?..300/400 Sorry I bought some in bulk and forget this second where it ends,,Ive thought about it before and just wanted to get feedback on the idea..IF theres anyone in New England interested is the other issue..:nyah:

Yes obviously I could get more to piece  it out but,Id rather not as it would be very time consuming,which I just wont have any time soon.. Im looking for a lower/mid grade raw Hulk #1

Would it be like pulling teeth or.. I just would really like a #1 in better than a 1.5-2 condition ,but..well $$$$..:p:bigsmile: Thanks guys and gals!!

Yeah, from a dealer's perspective, he/she would need to do a lot of work to sell off all of the comics received in trade for a single book, so they're going to want a really lopsided deal to make up for the extra labor.

Much better to figure out the price you'd need to pay for a copy of Hulk 1 and then sell off the books necessary to raise the funds and then just pay cash. 

14 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Just sell, save.  Sell, save.  That’s the best way.  It took me about 3 months to do it, but it can be done.  It might’ve been my most satisfying purchase because it did take a decent amount of time and effort.  

EB4B0026-8212-4C27-BCD6-7627B6871779.jpeg

That's a nice looking 1.8! 

I also agree and it's probably advice I need to take to get an AF15.  Selling and saving... which sucks,  because buying and holding is much more fun.