• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WOW! Has anyone seen Highgradecomics new Spin-A-Deal
2 2

88 posts in this topic

The wheel is great. I got a nice little deal first time I tired it and then got a couple of friends to try it out. They were both happy with  their deals as well. 

I do forget to check in to see what’s newly added, though. 

Edited by speedcake

19 minutes ago, speedcake said:

The wheel is great. I got a nice little deal first time I tired it and then got a couple of friends to try it out. They were both happy with  their deals as well. 

I do forget to check in to see what’s newly added, though. 

I bookmarked it and that kind of helps me remember lol

Cause I see it more often now. 

I'm chintzy with my bookmarks, blazingbob should feel honored haha

I've probably bought 12 slabs via the spin a deal and I'd estimate I've gotten a 12% discount on the batch (quite a few 5 - 10%ers and a couple 50/75% discounts).  It's fun but I'd guess I'd have been able to get close to the same deals with offers since a bunch were not smoking hot books.  But Bob's prices are pretty good before the discount so I've always been happy with my purchases. 

Not a criticism of the promotion in any way but just some info for people that are considering giving it a try.