• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] STAR WARS MODERN SALE - BOBA FETT - AHSOKA TANO - THRAWN - MARA JADE - BEN SOLO - YODA - DARTH MELEVAL, MAUL, VADER & TALON - CLONE WARS - HEIR TO THE EMPIRE - ADAM HUGHES - ETC !

92 posts in this topic

ALL STAR WARS MODERN THREAD;) 

CELEBRATING MY 10TH YEAR ON THE BOARDS !

SOME SWEET COVERS AND RARE BOOKS IN THIS THREAD !

"CHEWBACCAAAAAAA... I WANT A WOOKIEEEEE !"

BOBA FETT-AHSOKA TANO-THRAWN-MARA JADE-BEN SOLO-YODA-ETC !

REMEMBER THE MORE YOU BUY... THE MORE YOU GET :D 

PAYMENT DUE WITHIN THREE DAYS OF INVOICES GOING OUT :D 

I HAVE A FEW SIMPLE SELLING STATEMENTS / RULES BELOW.

THEY WILL BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER...NO EXCUSES PLEASE.

PLEASE READ & ABIDE BY THEM !

ALL LOW HANGING FRUIT OFFERS WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH.  

The simple rules... :bigsmile:

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please. Your paypal address must be confirmed and I only ship to the confirmed address noted in your paypal account.  Not verified?  Then get verified.  Paypal Goods & Services only for your protection and mine.  

- No probies, HOS, people who I choose not to sell to... or those on my personal ignore list.  If you are on one of these lists, I will tell you in the thread to please delete your "take it"... and go elsewhere.

- Payment required within three days of me sending you an initial invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand.  If you want to add to your invoice, that's fine... but it's still THREE DAYS after you're sent the INITIAL invoice.  This rule is in place regardless of weather or not you read the invoice and leave it flashing in your inbox.  I try to plan all this out so I can get paid fast and ship fast with minimal trips to the PO.   Realize that after the three days after I send your initial invoice, books are back up for sale.  By winning my book(s), you agree to this.  Not trying to be wank-ish, just more efficient. Not really interested in time payments, as I need these books out the door. 

- Shipping will be Medium Flat Rate boxed and insured for USA Paypal confirmed addresses and is $13.95  PLUS INSURANCE OVER $200 (the post office now charges $15.05 for this service so if you do the math, I'm charging $1.10 less than actual base cost).   If additional priority mail boxes or a larger box is/are needed for your merchandise, then please note, the shipping price will go up.  I promise you I'm not in this to make money off of shipping.   Please don't whine about the shipping cost after the fact... it's posted right here.  Please don't ask me to ship any other way.  Insurance is required on all purchases but to offset postage cost, I am also picking up the insurance on these up to $200, after that you can help out with the rest.   I like using the Flat Rate boxes and they offer a superior amount of protection, so it's worth the cost.  All this has been explained in detail, so please take a breath before you decide to embarrass yourself and complain about the shipping cost. ;) 

The Flat Rate Priority Mail box shown here shows 45 bagged and boarded comics next to it to gauge the approximate amount of books it can safely hold.  I can get more than 50+ (depending on the size of the books) by taking out some boards and still pack safely.  Too many more will have to be shipped in the Large Flat Rate box and will cost approx. $20 to ship.

The next size up box available is the Flat Rate square box that costs approximately $21.  Both are well made boxes and if you've ordered from me before, you know I try my best to protect the contents.

IMG_20200524_213911432.jpg

- PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT currently shipping outside of the USA at this time. 

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package at buyer's expense.  That said, if you cannot follow my simple return instructions (depending on the situation), then no return for you.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos. 

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

STAR WARS: HEIR TO THE EMPIRE # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - COMPLETE SET - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $75

1st appearance of THRAWN & MARA JADE

SOLD TO MAPLELEAFVANN

STAR WARS SALE 6132020009.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020010.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020011.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020012.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020013.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020014.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020015.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020016.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020017.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020018.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020019.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020020.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CLASSIC STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE (1994) # 1, 2 - GLOSSY NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $15

ARTHUR ADAMS COVER on issue 1 and ADAM HUGHES COVER on issue 2.

SOLD TO SGCOMICCOLLECTOR

STAR WARS SALE 6132020025.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020026.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CLASSIC STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK (1994) # 1, 2 - GLOSSY NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $15

AL WILLIAMSON COVERS

SOLD TO SGCOMICCOLLECTOR

STAR WARS SALE 6132020027.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020028.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CLASSIC STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1994) # 1 COPY A & # 2 - GLOSSY NM COPIES - BOTH FOR $20

Issue 1 is still sealed in original bag with promo card and is the classic SLAVE LEIA costume by AH! ;) 

AL WILLIAMSON COVER on issue 2 and ADAM HUGHES COVER on issue 1.

SOLD TO SGCOMICCOLLECTOR

STAR WARS SALE 6132020029.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020030.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020031.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

CLASSIC STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI (1994) # 1 - GLOSSY NM COPY - BOTH FOR $15

Issue 1 is still sealed in original bag with promo card and is the classic SLAVE LEIA costume by AH!  

ADAM HUGHES COVER.

COPY B

STAR WARS SALE 6132020032.jpg

STAR WARS SALE 6132020033.jpg

STAR WARS: LEGACY # 0 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

FIRST APPEARANCE DARTH TALON

I have THREE COPIES for $10 each.

SOLD ALL THREE TO MAPLELEAFVANN

STAR WARS SALE 6132020034.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

STAR WARS: LEGACY # 4 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

FIRST APPEARANCE DARTH MALEVAL