• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Greatwhite said:

I also bought, at the same time, ASM 361 9.8 as I anticipated an increase due to Carnage being the antagonist in the next Venom movie.

With Covid and the whole pandemic thing happening, will going to movies ever be the same even if the vaccine is in place?  hm  (shrug)

47 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

With Covid and the whole pandemic thing happening, will going to movies ever be the same even if the vaccine is in place?  hm  (shrug)

Hmmm.....good point, life has really sucked the last couple years, but we will rebuild. Human beings are tenacious

On 2/9/2021 at 5:41 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Depends, with stimulus money coming in, tax returns, it's just a bubble IMO. I still don't think it's worth 5K. And even if it holds at 5K, it's not like I can't just open up the internet and buy one right?

Maybe I will sell enough comics that the market is paying to regain a loss if I choose to buy one, and if it goes down in value.

We'll see, again, not in a rush to buy something not rare.

I did buy an ASM 238, with the semi low census numbers, and the hard retention of the tattoos, I think this book was not hoarded like 300.

As with 300, 238 spiked to a recent sale of $3,800. Not sure how much higher this book will go in value as well.

2 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

@ADAMANTIUM

238 First black costume? (shrug)

pZ4BtuLBCHyboU_YZpJPCylT55cSl5oBkfhX4uerh5hjj0diu7H343rdAwJXdF7dpnM-9ciScCAi=s1600

lol no no, but would be funny if someone tried to market it ha, I wouldn't be surprised that someone already did, but

ya 252 is 1st some are tied with it but that's about it....

interesting info though (thumbsu 

5 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

As with 300, 238 spiked to a recent sale of $3,800. Not sure how much higher this book will go in value as well.

That has me thinking that with the recent spike in 238, well, I hate to say it, but it’s making ASM 300 seem relatively ‘cheap’  y comparison.  Let the brick-tossing begin! :tonofbricks:

On 7/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, ygogolak said:

Interesting. First time they have done that, that I am aware of since there is no label designation.

Unfortunately the conversation started with Go Collect's average value.

They’ve done it recently with another book.  I think it was TMNT Adventures 1 (1988).