• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, valiantman said:

GPA has June 2020.  It's possible there were more recent sales on Comiclink. hm

Chances are someone here would have brought it to the attention of the thread 📢 📣 🗣

I believe the last yellow label UPC was last November. There were just two yellow UPC sales on GPA last year I think. 

8 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:
41 minutes ago, valiantman said:

GPA has June 2020.  It's possible there were more recent sales on Comiclink. hm

Chances are someone here would have brought it to the attention of the thread 📢 📣 🗣

I believe the last yellow label UPC was last November. There were just two yellow UPC sales on GPA last year I think. 

That's a good point. I usually keep the Signature Series options turned off when I use GPA, so the most recent sales were yellow and it's hard to separate the "blue label" from the "signature" using the signed price.

I think there have been some pretty strong 9.6 Newsstand sales too

May not be worthy to some, but at least worth mentioning at some point when it comes to Newsstand that is usually higher than direct and maybe closer to direct 9.8 idk lol

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

May not be worthy to some, but at least worth mentioning at some point when it comes to Newsstand that is usually higher than direct and maybe closer to direct 9.8 idk lol

hm  There are definitely some copper and modern age books in newsstand 9.6 that sell for more than direct 9.8, but nothing that's as significant as ASM #300.

10 minutes ago, valiantman said:
21 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

hm  There are definitely some copper and modern age books in newsstand 9.6 that sell for more than direct 9.8, but nothing that's as significant as ASM #300.

The closest in significance (measured by the number of CGC slabs on the census) is probably Spawn #1.  CGC 9.8 direct editions are about $225, and CGC 9.6 newsstands are about $325.

The most recent CGC 9.4 newsstand sale is actually very close to the average CGC 9.8 direct edition price on Spawn #1.

Edited by valiantman

Just now, valiantman said:

The closest in significance (measured by the number of CGC slabs on the census) is probably Spawn #1.  CGC 9.8 direct editions are about $250, and CGC 9.6 newsstands are about $350.

Probably a lot of spawns, ASM 344 is nearing it to my knowledge or seems that way, wish the 362 and 363 would too

I've never been lucky enough for the 299 298 or 300 not even 345 haha

4 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
6 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Should people use a 90 day GPA average to determine fmv on this book (direct)?

Someone offered me 6.5k CDN last night

A copy sells for $8k US, and someone offers you 6.5k Can? :facepalm:

Even the 90-day average is $6,050 U.S.  That's close to $7,350 Canadian.  lol