• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Tragically Hip, CN Tower, Beaver Tail, winter clothing, Jim Carrey

Drake, The Weekend, Michael J Fox, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Brett the Hitman Hart, Trish Stratus, Ryan Reynolds, Mike Myers, Donald Sutherland, the Biebs, Goldie Howe,  Phil Hartman, Alanis Morissette, Bryan Adams, David Foster, Tommy Chong, Fay Wray (King King’s lady love), Matthew Perry, etc.

there’s lots more, but my thumbs need a break 😎

2 minutes ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Drake, The Weekend, Michael J Fox, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Brett the Hitman Hart, Trish Stratus, Ryan Reynolds, Mike Myers, Donald Sutherland, the Biebs, Goldie Howe,  Phil Hartman, Alanis Morissette, Bryan Adams, David Foster, Tommy Chong, Fay Wray (King King’s lady love), Matthew Perry, etc.

there’s lots more, but my thumbs need a break 😎

Wolverine 

5 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Oh yeah...I love poutine...there is a restaurant in Vaughan that makes gravy with Maple Syrup, it is the best poutine

None better than here in the birthplace of poutine, Quebec.  And it is not pronounced "poo-teen"...it's pronounced "puts-in" btw ;)

20 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Well this thread went sideways quick.  Note to self...don't mention "Canada" in future postslol.

Back on topic.  Latest Ebay sale/auction ended at $8330.  Still impressive:applause:.

***Given up on the dream of owning a "regular" 9.8 copy to complete the collection

Can you IMAGINE what the market would look like if there was a Canadian version of ASM #300 (like there is for ASM #252)?

On 5/16/2021 at 10:15 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

Wonder what this C-Link SS NS will end at, already 10K

image.thumb.png.2e25ddf5e9956816f39608165a6ac09d.png

This has already surpassed the previous high for a McFarlane-only CGC Sig Series 9.8 direct.  Curious to see what sort of premium this newsstand edition will bring.

If I recall correctly, the highest sale recorded on GPA for a 9.8 sig series direct = $15K (signed by Lee, Michelenie, and McFarlane)

:popcorn:

Edited by jjonahjameson11

3 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

This has already surpassed the previous high for a McFarlane-only CGC Sig Series 9.8 direct.  Curious to see what sort of premium this newsstand edition will bring.

If I recall correctly, the highest sale recorded on GPA for a 9.8 sig series direct = $15K (signed by Lee, Michelenie, and McFarlane)

:popcorn:

Same here, curious to see the final hammer price. Was that the copy a few pages back with the "We are Venom" quote that got the BIN on eBay for 15K?

12 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:
19 minutes ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

image.thumb.png.6c96b4ee2bd40fb026fedef16aab2c4c.png

Expand  

@ADAMANTIUM Did you notice the hefty $500 shipping fee :preach: :whatthe:

well it IS Hawaii, but I'm not sure how much registered or insurance mail from there is lol but yep haha