• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Neurosis138 said:
14 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if a 9.9 ASM 300 hit 100k right now.:insane:

That would be AMAZING!

Considering there's already 10 copies of Spidey 300 slabbed as CGC 9.9 to date so far with no doubt more to come, bidders must be totally overdosed on the CGC Kool-Aid if they do bid 6 figures on that book.  O.o

Then again, nothing would really surprise me that much after seeing the Transformer 1 go for $44K which is totally loonie bin from my pint of view.  :screwy:

7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Considering there's already 10 copies of Spidey 300 slabbed as CGC 9.9 to date so far with no doubt more to come, bidders must be totally overdosed on the CGC Kool-Aid if they do bid 6 figures on that book.  O.o

Then again, nothing would really surprise me that much after seeing the Transformer 1 go for $44K which is totally loonie bin from my pint of view.  :screwy:

It's true, there are 10 copies on the census, but there hasn't been a new 9.9 graded since 2013.  There's been 14,000+ copies graded since the last 9.9 was graded.

4 hours ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Wait a sec...I think I remember this set.  Was it offered on ebay for $50K obo?

I'd toss a 1 in front of that 5 and buy a nice cabin near a lake with the funds, minus OBO :banana:

Edited by BigLeagueCHEW

Took a quick look on ebay for ASM 300 9.8 availability and surprise, surprise, there's only a handful of copies available.

The least expensive Universal, direct is priced at $8.9K, with another copy at $9, 988.

Sig Series, direct will cost you $9.8K for the cheapest available copy, and then it just gets silly from there.

Looks like ebay is no longer your best venue to buy a copy, so I suspect we'll be seeing a runup on Clink, HA, and elsewhere very soon.

1 hour ago, jjonahjameson11 said:

Took a quick look on ebay for ASM 300 9.8 availability and surprise, surprise, there's only a handful of copies available.

The least expensive Universal, direct is priced at $8.9K, with another copy at $9, 988.

Sig Series, direct will cost you $9.8K for the cheapest available copy, and then it just gets silly from there.

Looks like ebay is no longer your best venue to buy a copy, so I suspect we'll be seeing a runup on Clink, HA, and elsewhere very soon.

Supply has dried up

I guess it’s a 10k book in 9.8 now :insane: