• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

@BigLeagueCHEW

Did you see the new comiclink 9.8s?

The special venom label has off white/white pages and the standard blue label has white pages...so now begins the test 

hm I am betting on the Venom label either being on top, or very close. Going to keep an eye on both.

9 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:
10 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

It can, how is that 9.9 triple sale doing? Still listed for the price of a house? :popcorn:

Yeah

Oh, come on now......................wasn't that triple set listed only for $350K or something like that?  hm

Depending upon where you live, I would imagine, but that's nowhere even close to a down payment for a house, let alone the price of a house. (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

22 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

It can, how is that 9.9 triple sale doing? Still listed for the price of a house? :popcorn:

I did not think there would be a 9.9 listed this year before a 9.8 newsie. Unless I missed one. I wonder if they're willing to break up the trio?