• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I saw it!

What do you think has helped the value of this book more, Auctions or BINs?

I think auctions set the market value. This is an amount everyone watching tosses into an auction and sets the price with the highest willing to pay offer.

I think people are holding on to them, waiting for that right time to sell (Long time collectors).

Or, the "I am scared to sell my copy because I may not be able to buy one for the price I sold it for, or it will be a higher price in the future" syndrome.

The character is hot, with all this stimulus money being tossed around, the 70s/80s babies (New to the market) are finally reminiscing their childhood, and want what they grew up with, and want to buy it now :sumo:

Not knowing the difference between W, OW/W and that Venom label :facepalm:

6 hours ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:

I think people are holding on to them, waiting for that right time to sell (Long time collectors).

Or, the "I am scared to sell my copy because I may not be able to buy one for the price I sold it for, or it will be a higher price in the future" syndrome.

I got two CGC 9.8 copies...one is the newsstand version and the other is signature x3.

The prices that a regular CGC 9.8 copy going for is very tempting for me to sell one of the copies.  But I can't.  Having them in my collection is more important than money.

***Having said that...I'm surprise there aren't more ebay auctions of this book at the current price

8 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I got two CGC 9.8 copies...one is the newsstand version and the other is signature x3.

The prices that a regular CGC 9.8 copy going for is very tempting for me to sell one of the copies.  But I can't.  Having them in my collection is more important than money.

***Having said that...I'm surprise there aren't more ebay auctions of this book at the current price

I understand that. My books are going to be passed along to a little boy that I know. Or maybe his mom can sell them for University money when the time comes.

Edited by Greatwhite
Grammar

3 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Whoa!! $6900.00!

I can't believe it

An ASM 300 9.8 sold on Ebay tonight for almost $7000...I'm astonished...definitely a bidding war in those last 5 seconds. I'm not sure what happened but it went up $1100 in seconds...

Edited by Hollywood1892