• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buckeye Comic Con - Columbus OH - Sunday July 19th 2020

7 posts in this topic

Buckeye Comic Con coming to Columbus OH Sunday July 19th 2020!

Hours: 10 am - 4 pm

Admission: $5

Long running show with a nice amount of comics....

Keep watch on the website for any changes.  Ohio's guidelines now permit an event of this caliber but we are now in an ever changing world so late cancellations could occur.

Obviously if you do get out it is recommended to follow safe procedures...wear a mask, don't touch face, wash hands, and use hand sanitizer. 

Probably hard to social distance at any event like this but if you go do your best to not crowd others!

Here is a Link to the website...

http://m.harpercomics.com/

10 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

@Bearcatcoach let us know how it went if it did happen 

Show was run well.  Jeff Harper puts on great shows!

Masks were required by all.  Temp check on dealers at the beginning....not sure on the public.  People social distanced ok.  Room was set up differently so there was more space to move about. 

Didn't hear any complaints about having to wear masks.  Attendance seemed down quite a bit but those who attended were spending.  Seemed to run smooth.

Felt as safe as one could in a pandemic I guess!

24 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:

Show was run well.  Jeff Harper puts on great shows!

Masks were required by all.  Temp check on dealers at the beginning....not sure on the public.  People social distanced ok.  Room was set up differently so there was more space to move about. 

Didn't hear any complaints about having to wear masks.  Attendance seemed down quite a bit but those who attended were spending.  Seemed to run smooth.

Felt as safe as one could in a pandemic I guess!

That is great to hear - I wanted to go but didn't work out for me. Hopefully I'll see you at the next show

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

That is great to hear - I wanted to go but didn't work out for me. Hopefully I'll see you at the next show

Our next show is the Knight's Hall Comic & Toy Show Indianapolis August 16.....they have a Facebook webpage for more info....hope to see you there!