• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM: Avengers #2

8 posts in this topic

This rookie appreciates your help! ! My first post here, and I just selected my Avengers #2 from my childhood collection to see what you think. I'm beginning my journey to learn grading, so I'll pick up the terminology. I'm using a new scanner for the first time, so until I can figure it out, the images seem a bit darker than they are in person. Staples are tight, but slight tear on top staple where it joins with the cover. Nothing is missing or clipped, and no writing. No page folds. Looks like a small water mark by the wasp's wing, but that's the only blemish I can detect. The top of the cover has a tiny rollover as the picture shows (not sure of the term, but there's no fold or color break and no chips missing). I believe the colors are pretty good for the age. I think it could benefit from a pressing/cleaning. Thanks for any suggestions!

IMG_20200614_0001(2).jpg

IMG_20200614_0002(1).jpg

IMG_20200614_0003 (2).jpg

Edited by Charles Hodges
Following the chat rules by not offering a grade suggestion.