• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICKS QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
4 4

137 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Railroad  Fun  Book 

Not  listed  in  O'street,  I  couldn't find  any  copyright  info  inside,  but   there's  a  good  sized  chunk out  of  the lower  FC,  
there could have  been  something  there.   Promotional for  Post  Sugar  Crisp,  ad inside  FC,  mail  in  coupon  on  interior
page.   Rough  cover  with  the BIG  chunk out,  and  other  littler  pieces out  here  and there,    tape  inside   lower  RH  FC
holding  on   a  2 x 3 piece,. 
Interior  is  untouched  with  off-white  pages  Good  gloss,  white  pages,   cover  loose. 

Asking $5

6tiwE4e.jpg

:takeit:

On 6/17/2020 at 8:26 PM, catrick339 said:

Peeping  Tom,   Jack  Woodford
Novel  Library  #6

Flat,  square,   tight,   good  gloss,  off-white - white  pages

Asking $40

uK8jBv2.jpg

vooqWK2.jpg

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Howdy Ho!

Fifteen  items  tonight,  finishing up  the  thread.   

Invoices  midday   tomorrow, 

Harvey Pop  Comics  presents  The  Cowsills  #1

I  got  this  in  a  boxlot   a good  many  years  ago,   been sort  of  looking  for  an upgrade  ever since,   haven't  seen another 
copy.   Don't know  if  it's  scarce  or not,  but  it  hasn't  crossed  my  path in  a  good long  while. 

Square and tight,   but  large dogear   RH  edge  FC,  Whiff  of  spine/stacking   roll,  touch of general  wear.  Good gloss,  white pages

Asking  $25

sLcmuoo.jpg

Off Beat  Detective  Story  Magazine V4 #3  July 1960

This  is  digest  size,   same  general  format  as  an issue  of  Galaxy  or   Ellery  Queen,   several prose fiction stories  with  
line  drawn  spot illos.  The  illos  tend  toward  men  with  guns  and  knives   threatening  each  other  and  
various  scantily  clad  women,  some in bondage.  

I've been looking  at  magazines  since  I  was a teenager,   this is the first  time  I've  run  across this title.  I have two issues to  offer 
tonight,  this is  the  first.  

Now here's   THE  question.  Is the front cover  SUPPOSED   to say  All New  Sock  Stories?  Or did the copy  editor  miss it,  
and  it's  supposed  to  say  SHOCK,  not  SOCK?

Small  tear  lower  RH  BC,   otherwise   bit  of  general wear  on  a  flat  tight  square  copy  with  off-white pages

Asking $30  SOLD!

lD1QUCK.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Now HERE'S  a pretty book. 

Fantastic  Four 62,  right in  the heyday  of  Lee and Kirby  at their  finest. 

There are a few tiny  color  breaks  along  the spine,  and  a whiff of  general wear. Otherwise,  flat,  tight,   clean,   glossy,  off-white - white pages

Yours for $75

cAfVA4O.jpg

Bunny 20

Yep,  I'm  thinning  the herd  on  my  Sixties  Harvey  thick books.  Walking  them  back  toward #1

Teensy  weensy   chip  off  lower   RH  FC, whiff  of  general wear.  Otherwise  flat,  tight,  glossy, clean,  white pages, 

Asking $35

XQN9Qpz.jpg

Combat Casey 16

Rough  reader.  Spine  mostly  taped,   two  quarter sized  pieces out  BC,  chips,  rubbing  FC,  old  store stamp  in logo. 
Too bad,  the  interior  is  really quite  nice,  tight with off-white  pages. 

Asking $15

VjFtiVj.jpg

Bunny 21

Durned near  as nice  as  #20,  but   a  small  handful  of  tiny  color breaks  along  spine.  White pages

Asking $20

4o7iWhY.jpg

Off Beat  Detective  Story  Magazine V5 #4  Sept  1961

Here's  the  other  issue,  once again  digest size,  several  fictional stories  inside,   line art  spot illos  throughout, 

Flat  and  tight,   square and glossy,   off-white pages.

Asking $30  SOLD!

xOvHYwN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Green  Lantern  Green Arrow 85

First  of  the  classic  drug  issues,  Denny  O'Neil  and   Neal  Adams, absolutely   beautiful  art  throughout. 

Flat  and tight  enough,  but  a bit of general wear,   very  light soiling  BC.  White pages. 

Asking $35  SOLD!

uKV5y1n.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Yogi Bear   #1.  Marvel,  1977

Touch  of  wear  along spine,  otherwise  flat,   clean,  tight,  glossy,   white pages

Asking $15

Q35q8ub.jpg

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Green  Lantern  Green Arrow 85

First  of  the  classic  drug  issues,  Denny  O'Neil  and   Neal  Adams, absolutely   beautiful  art  throughout. 

Flat  and tight  enough,  but  a bit of general wear,   very  light soiling  BC.  White pages. 

Asking $35

uKV5y1n.jpg

Green Lantern  86

Second  drug  issue,    still  classic   O'Neil  and  Adams. 

Pulled  lower  staple,    general  wear.   White pages

Asking $15  SOLD!

mZU82wV.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Green Lantern  86

Second  drug  issue,    still  classic   O'Neil  and  Adams. 

Pulled  lower  staple,    general  wear.   White pages

Asking $15

mZU82wV.jpg

Fantastic  Adventures  V3 #7,  Sept 1941

Tight  and square  with  some  general  wear,  tight with  white  pages,   poppin'  colors   FC

Asking $15  SOLD!

v4tnRMn.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Only you would put Yogi between those two issues :idea:

Well,    I  DO  like  to  mix  'em up. 

Fantastic  Adventures  V3 #7  is  SOLD!

Thanks  Robot!