• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICKS QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
4 4

137 posts in this topic

G'devening!

Fighting Leathernecks 5

General  wear,  small corner off upper  LH BC,  chips  and  small  tears  hither and yon.  Flat,  tight,   white pages,  writing  FC|

EDIT:  Oh,   did  I   mention  the  4  full  page  cheesecake  pinups  at  the  back  of  the book?

Asking $12  SOLD!

E8e7Tie.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

G'devening!

Fighting Leathernecks 5

General  wear,  small corner off upper  LH BC,  chips  and  small  tears  hither and yon.  Flat,  tight,   white pages,  writing  FC|

EDIT:  Oh,   did  I   mention  the  4  full  page  cheesecake  pinups  at  the  back  of  the book?

Asking $12

E8e7Tie.jpg

take

Tiger In The Streets,  Ace  D-257

Another  in  the  "Double"  numbering, but  a  single  long  novel.

Flat,   square,  tight,   glossy,   white   pages

Asking $35

zrgtbQg.jpg

I6Iiiov.jpg 

Blondie   1961  giveaway,   New York  State  Dept of  Mental  Health. 
Sixteen  pages  plus   glossy  cover, four  vignettes  with  the  Bumsteads  

Flat  and  tight,   bit  of  general  wear,  two  small  tears  upper  edge  BC,  glossy,   cream - off-white pages

Asking $15  SOLD!

Q2QLLh4.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Buster  Crabbe 3  (Second  series)

Split  upper  spine,  small  corner  off upper RH BC,  light  water  FC,  wavy  FC
Tight  spine  and CF,  off-white  pages

Asking $20

6zxAUAg.jpg

X-Men  115  Pence  copy

General  wear,  small  marker  in  price  upper  left

Asking $10 SOLD!

x5TfHBo.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Marvel  Tales  145

Spine roll, split  with  small  pieces out  lower  spine,  split upper  spine,   dogears  lower  RH  FC,   general  wear. 
Tight  spine  and CF,   white  pages

Asking  $25

F6GAy4w.jpg

I've  had  people   ask  me  for this  title  on  and off   for   a good  many  years  now,  I  don't find  many  copies,
That  sultry  blonde  on  the  cover  might  have  something  to  do  with it, :D 

Ozark  Ike 25

Last  issue 

Lower spine split  to  staple,   chips  out  here  and there,.   Flat  and tight,   decent  gloss,   white  pages,   general wear, 

Asking $25

4CFEKFT.jpg

Warlock 1

Great   Gil  Kane   art  throughout

Flat  and  glossy,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages.   Bit of  general wear,   several  color breaks  along the spine, 

Asking $25  SOLD!

X2E6vx7.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Adventure  V120 #1, Nov 1948

Flat  and  tight,  usual  minor  wear  and  tear  along  outside  edge, two   long  folds  BC, minor  tears  interior,   off-white pages

Asking  $15

64WExC4.jpg

The Cat  4

Early  Starlin  art,  with  Alan Weiss,   this  copy  is  pretty  sharp.  Two  dogears  lower   RH FC,   bit  of  general
wear,  but  flat  and glossy,   tight  with  white  pages

Asking  $15  SOLD!

A0KqCbX.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Okay,   here's  my  last  attempt  to  scrape  a  little  cash  out  your  wallets  tonight,   lol

Weird  Tales V30 #5, November 1937

Margaret  Brundage  cover 
Seabury  Quinn,  C. L. Moore  and  Henry Kuttner,    Kuttner  solo,  Robert  Bloch   Edmond  Hamilton,  verse  by  Robert Howard,   Lovecraft  reprint, 
Quite   the  All-Star  line up!

Half  inch  piece  off  upper  spine  strip,  bit of general wear,  This  early  I  suspect  the RH  edge  has been  trimmed, 
touch  of  soiling  BC  esp. along  spine.   Flat,  tight,   bit of gloss  left,  square,  cream - off-white   pages.  

Grab  this  little gem  for  $80  SOLD!

WWLG2iZ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Okay,   here's  my  last  attempt  to  scrape  a  little  cash  out  your  wallets  tonight,   lol

Weird  Tales V30 #5, November 1937

Margaret  Brundage  cover 
Seabury  Quinn,  C. L. Moore  and  Henry Kuttner,    Kuttner  solo,  Robert  Bloch   Edmond  Hamilton,  verse  by  Robert Howard,   Lovecraft  reprint, 
Quite   the  All-Star  line up!

Half  inch  piece  off  upper  spine  strip,  bit of general wear,  This  early  I  suspect  the RH  edge  has been  trimmed, 
touch  of  soiling  BC  esp. along  spine.   Flat,  tight,   bit of gloss  left,  square,  cream - off-white   pages.  

Grab  this  little gem  for  $80

WWLG2iZ.jpg

take

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Warlock 1

Great   Gil  Kane   art  throughout

Flat  and  glossy,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white pages.   Bit of  general wear,   several  color breaks  along the spine, 

Asking $25

X2E6vx7.jpg

Take it

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

The Cat  4

Early  Starlin  art,  with  Alan Weiss,   this  copy  is  pretty  sharp.  Two  dogears  lower   RH FC,   bit  of  general
wear,  but  flat  and glossy,   tight  with  white  pages

Asking  $15

A0KqCbX.jpg

Take it