• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Canadian customers
2 2

31 posts in this topic

Just now, William-James88 said:

But the email told you they changed it. Thats the point of the email, to let you know asap so you arent surprised. It may take time for them to update it elsewhere. 

I received this email two weeks after I wrote to CGC because I was overcharged $30 on my invoice.

Like I said :

I wish I would have been notified about that when I filled the submission form.

Of course, CGC has a right to change the price, but a client should be able to trust the amount written on the submission and on the website.

5 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

But the email told you they changed it. Thats the point of the email, to let you know asap so you arent surprised. It may take time for them to update it elsewhere. 

No problem, man.

18 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Of the same tier though and its not always easy.

Understood. I currently have a huge backlog of submissions so I don't worry too much about filling the numbers but for others it may be time to get creative and submit with other comic collectors in the area. This is where a LCS can come in and facilitate CGC submissions even if there is a small extra fee