• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Present Showcase TPBs
1 1

10 posts in this topic

It's been a while since these were available, but these are TPBs that reprint approximately 500 pages of comics in black and white format. They're not top of the line in format, but the price is right!

I have approximately 50 of these that I plan to sell. It will take me several days to get them all posted, so please be patient with me. If you know this type of book and you're looking for a particular book, PM me and we'll work out a deal.

Let's get the guidelines out of the way:

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
PayPal preferred (I am open to other payment methods).

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit:in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through PM and not posted in the thread yet. PMs welcomed for additional information. Returns on raw books accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING
Buyer will pay $6.00 for Media Mail shipping. I am in my 60s, so I try to limit my trips outside to 1 - 2 days a week. In addition, I am babysitting my 3.5 year old grandson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday; trust me, he can be a handful. So, if you make a purchase, please understand that I may not ship your purchase for a couple of days.

These books are in very nice shape. Some have been read once and shelved, and some have not been read at all. All have been stored in a smoke-free home.

I am willing to negotiate, as long as it is reasonable. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

This thread will close at some point in time which has yet to be determined. I will announce the closing date several days before I close.