• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Fernando Valley Comic Con 6/28/20
1 1

64 posts in this topic

Well Terry's setting up, just got an email. 

"I plan to set up at the first comic show since the lockdown at Valley comic book show  on Sunday, 28th June 2020. https://www.facebook.com/SanFernandoValleyComicBookConvention/
 If you want me to bring something specific off of my web-site you can let me know what you want and I will try to bring it.  The show runs from 10am-4pm at the Hyatt Regency Valencia, 24500 Town Center Dr. Valencia, CA"

1/2 hour up the road from LA

Edited by Dr. Love
Harley won't be at this show

It’s actually just called valley comic con now. Since it’s moved up to Santa Clarita. We’ll be there. Bringing a few boxes of cgc books, lots of raw keys and dollar books. Our shop is only a few minutes from the show and we’ll be open 11am to 5pm if you want to stop by before or after the show. 

Good luck with this show! Hope it went good. For me, it’s bit kind of last minute to go there if I have to book a flight. I will wait for the right time with the right show. (thumbsu

5 hours ago, TerrysComics said:

To all my ChatBoard customers,

No worries or pressure to attend, all I want is for people to make a choice for themselves.

Freedom of choice is one of our greatest freedoms as Americans.

If you have any reservations about this event please don't chance it.

I figure that one day I will die, and if it is by the Covid, so be it.

I’m in no hurry to go but to me there is no point in living if I am not living.

Good health to you and your Family,

Terry O’Neill

Terry’s Comics

I actually agree with you Terry (as it pertains to the Covid-19 or otherwise. 

Sure Planned Parenthood will be calling you soon to thank you for your support too as that's what a legion of women have been saying for decades.

Edited by Foolkiller

I will look to see if I can find you a copy. If not, can I interest you in a signed numbered copy of my highly popular on the rails tell all:

HOBO WITH A HOT POT? (tm)  

"A story that some call riveting" and to others has become a religion of sorts for survival and self growth while being a comic dealing vagabond during the time of the pandemic" 

"it's a hoot" says Delbert Vang, whom prior to coronavirus was Taipei's number one Neil Sedaka impersonator.

Rolling Stone, Newsweek, USA Today, Vanity Fair and many others have never heard of it so please don't look to them for reviews. 

Where was I?🗣😷

IMG_2204.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG

This could be some peoples only chance to look at comic books for God knows how long! Is there a list of all the dealers that are going to be there? 

That could be a motivating factor for some people who are on the fence if they knew who was going to attend and posted it on the chat boards

9 hours ago, TerrysComics said:

I will be selling mostly the reference material that was part of the Billy Shelly collection,

but will also have some heavily discounted Marvel and DC Silver/ Bronze age comics in higher grades.  T.

Are you bringing some good golden age Terry? If so, I will go! :)